Welcome to Wendy Boland PT
During the Covid-19 pandemic I have been able to offer in person appointments. I am following all guidelines from the Ministry of Health (MOH), Chief Medical Officer of Health, Ottawa Public Health and my regulatory college to minimize transmission of disease. Please see below the protocols I have in place. I have also been offering telehealth/video appiontments if this option is appropriate for you.
* If you feel unwell, have a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 or have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days, please do not book an in person appointment. We can set up a telehealth appointment or book an in-person appointment once it is safe to do so.
* I will be limiting the number of people in the clinic. Please wait in your car for me to call you before entering the clinic.
* A COVID-19 screening test is required prior to your entering the clinic each and every time you come to the clinic.
* All clients are required to wear a mask while in the clinic.
* Please wash your hands when you come into the clinic and again before you leave.
* I will clean and disinfect all touched surfaces after each client leaves.